Monday, October 22, 2007

Does Your Soul Have a Cold?


Mike Mills' new documentary, Does Your Soul Have a Cold? premieres TONIGHT on the IFC channel at 9 PM Eastern time. Some online sources have stated that it premieres Oct. 29th, but IFC states that it's on tonight. So tune in or set your DVRs for tonight, just in case.

Here's a quick rundown on the film:

"Does Your Soul Have a Cold?" is an intimate and compassionate journey into the lives of five depressed Japanese individuals who decide to take antidepressants. Their personal histories are examined, together with their hopes and fears, ultimately offering an intriguing perspective on the broad socio-cultural issues that are only now being uncovered in Japan.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Linds--Thanks for including information on this documentary on your blog. I watched it last night and I really liked it! What did you think?
I tried to send you my video last night, but after an hour, the email still hadn't sent. Any suggestions of how I can get it to you? I'm warning you--you might need to wear some pull-ups while you watch this one.

Lindsay said...

Erica, I sadly didn't get to watch it because I don't have IFC. But I have some sources who have already recorded it or are recording it tonight when it replays (I think at 1 am). I'm hoping to watch it soon. I am still considering subscribing to the channel just to record it tonight. I'm glad you watched and liked it.

I am hoping with all of my might that I will somehow be able to watch your video. I'll email you with some possibilities...