Thursday, January 24, 2008

the holidays: a photo retrospective


Conagraopoly! How exciting! The limited edition, hard-to-find game created by the innovators at ConAgra Foods. Look at how much fun we're having.


Forget about Park Place and Marvin Gardens. You can purchase Hebrew National and Slim Jim. Oh, you didn't know about Ettore Boiardi, the original Italian chef behind Chef Boyardee? If you had Conagraopoly you would!


An annual tradition of decorating Christmas sugar cookies.




Yeah!


Meet the Snuggle Bees! Don't we look like rockers? I would be scared of us. I mean look at the look we've got going...yeah, pretty intimidating.

2 comments:

Erin said...

ConAgraopoly...my first step towards the corporate world! (Of course, seeing as I got bored and quit half way through, it also signifies a step backwards)

Anonymous said...

Do you know how I can get tickets to a Snuggle Bees concert...maybe even a backstage pass?
Pat