Saturday, March 15, 2008

Film in Omaha

Here's an article from the NY Times on Film Streams.

I'm currently volunteering there, working on the education aspect of the theatre/non-profit. They're hosting midday and after school screenings for High School students, with a discussion aimed towards analyzing/discussing the film in a critical manner afterwards. I think it's a great program and idea, and I'm thrilled to be involved.

4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days is currently playing there. I plan to see it tomorrow. I've heard a lot of great things about it, so I'm really excited for it.

1 comment:

laura h said...

that is a good article - i am glad to see film streams getting legit coverage and glad to know you are serving on the board of the educational programming. maybe you should do a short doc on film streams for its 1-year anniversary?