Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Belated Utah photos

Here are some photos from Park City, Utah. The trip was so much fun. I didn't do such a great job of taking photos during our time there - I guess I was too caught up with actually enjoying it. But these photos hint at our activities, which included skiing/snowboarding, relaxing in the jacuzzi, feeling sore and exhausted, watching movies, playing Rock Band (our band's name: Bucket Moustache), eating, sleeping, talking, taking a trip to downtown Park City and more. Oh, and the last photo was taken on a historic occasion: the first time I've ever been on skis. It's hard to tell from the photo, but they are bright neon skis and the boots were a size too small. I lived. I would try it again for real, but I still think snowboarding is more of my thing despite my general decline in the sport and exhaustion and shortness of breath after the first run.





4 comments:

laura h said...

oh man this makes me wish i was back there -- especially the you on skis photo - nice stance by the way. sadly no photos from rock band though. maybe erica will send me a link to see some of hers. i do like that the downtown park city animals made it in though. the weekend was so fun but so short.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Erica said...

Your post is likeable and so was the trip to Utah! So fun!

laura h said...

now i realize why our rock band photos did not make it into linds's blog: our band wasn't good enough.