Thursday, January 22, 2009

Free Sundance shorts

The Sundance Film Festival and iTunes are offering 10 free shorts from now until January 25. I haven't watched any of them yet, so I don't have any reviews, but This Way Up was nominated for an Oscar today in the category of Animated Short Film. James looked interesting, and I remember it getting a fairly good review from friends Erica and Alex who saw it at Sundance. I've also read something about Acting for the Camera, but only remember it sounding interesting and kind of weird. This is all very vague, so I would advise finding out for yourself...and if you watch any really good ones, let me know.

To check them out, click here.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Linds, James is actually pretty creepy. Just a warning to those who will be checking it out..