Friday, October 24, 2008

Wendy and Lucy trailer



I can't wait to see this. Will this and Rachel Getting Married please come to Omaha? I'm definitely a fan of Kelly Reichardt and her work and I've been eager for this to come out. Michelle Williams is in a bunch of what look to be good movies coming out: Synechdoche, New York, Incendiary, Scorsese's Shutter Island and Mammoth from Lukas Moodyson, another one of my favorite current working directors.

I haven't seen a narrative film that has really blown me away in awhile. I'm ready for inspiration.

More Wendy and Lucy:

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This does actually look pretty good. I'll keep my fingers crossed about seeing it, though. The cinematic 'trickle down effect' in Georgia leaves something to be desired...

Lindsay said...

Yeah, the same goes for Omaha, though there are 2 cool theatres, but not enough screens. I think it has about a 50/50 shot.