Sunday, April 15, 2007

NYC Part 1

I'm in New York right now. To be more specific, Brooklyn. It's raining. To be more specific, pouring. I have a lot I could write about, but am not feeling up to the task. As a general note, it has been a very busy, fun and productive trip thus far. We've gotten some great stuff filming, and it has been a pretty eye opening experience as well. And my muscles ache from filming, which I'll take as a good sign. And I had Dunkin' Donuts. How good is Dunkin' Donuts. In case you thought that was a question, I will tell you: very good. Chocolate frosted, cinnamon donut hole, chocolate glazed donut hole and iced coffee. That was my delicious breakfast yesterday. And a banana, for good measure.

I saw The Gossip last night at the Knitting Factory. Can't get enough of them. Once again they were awesome, and I had a renewed love for my somewhat-recently-lost love, punk rock. We had been slightly estranged as of lately, but no longer. Got to hear Aaliyah's masterpiece (props to Timbaland) again. And guess who stood right next to me during the show? Debbie Harry. Very exciting, to the point where I was distracted at times. And I got into the sold out show for free. Thank you to the Knitting Factory employee who snuck me in. I'm sure he'll be reading this.

More NYC entries to come, with photo accompaniment.

No comments: