Thursday, March 29, 2007

Feeling lonely and so cold...

Jeff posted some photos of our Gilmore-watching from yesterday here. Rumor has it that they are filming today and tomorrow on campus too, so I hope to catch some more Gilmore action today. Details, updates, and maybe photos later...

2:30 pm update: They filmed a scene or two this morning that I missed (I knew they were shooting, but felt guilty for spending so much time watching Gilmore shoot...I do also have a life). Got on campus at 1:15, Cynthia met me here on her lunch break, but unfortunately they were also on their lunch break. Crew was setting up for more coverage of the actual graduation. Here's a photo from that setup (Branford is one of Yale's residential colleges, the college that Rory attends and where Richard is an Alumnus):



3:05 pm update: I left work for 20 min. and timed it perfectly. I arrived just in time to see Rory graduate. I felt so proud of her. She walked across the stage, flipped her tassel and looked into the crowd (presumably at Lorelai) and smiled her Rory smile. It was quite a historic moment. It felt so real. I wanted to cheer or cry, but I restrained myself.

4 comments:

Jamie P said...

I saw the pictures and after intense deliberation decided to read the spoiler. It sounds good (I don't want to give away anything). Hopefully it is true and nothing else is added afterward to change the circumstance.

courtney rae said...

I said to my reflection let's get out of this place...love courtney

Jeff said...

I'm suffering from Gilmore withdrawal today.

Lindsay said...

I also have the symptoms of Gilmore withdrawal.