Friday, December 14, 2007

Why don't you marry it then?


My obsession with M.I.A.'s song Paper Planes has not waned. I crave it every day (usually multiple times) and it never ceases to put a smile on my face and get my head moving. As I assume most people do, I go through intense song obsessions (as well as whole albums). Usually, however, I continue to play them and they wear themselves out and move to the back shelf, making way for a new one. Well, this song is stubborn and refuses to get out of the limelight. It's bound to happen at some point, but until then I'll be singing, "I'll fly like a paper get high like planes, catch me at the border I got visas in my name, if you come around here I'll make em all day, I'll get one done in a second if you wait."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw this new cover version / remix song and video " M.I.A - Paper Planes (Diss By DeLon)" has been done by Delon (http://www.myspace.com/delonrap)

Ceylon Records - the label handling Sri Lankan Rapper Delon has released this controversial video -
M.I.A - Paper Planes (Diss By DeLon)

MIA Paper Planes (Diss by Delon)

Delon speaks about his Cover Version of "Paper Planes"

More from Delon....